RDM strongly believes that a methodical training program is a key ingredient to successful retail execution and therefore continually invests time and resources into the training and development of our retail merchandising associates.
RDM utilizes “State of the Art” technology to manage all retail merchandising activities including routing and management of our retail personnel. RDM will continually invest in merchandising technology to improve our operations.
Retail results can be merged into graphical format for a client and/or retailer follow-up.
Digital photography allows RDM to provide actual store condition images to each of our clients.
The RDM Managers have remote access to all necessary status reports and specific project information.
RDM utilizes proprietary web-based software that enables RDM to provide Status Reports for all projects.
RDM has taken all of the necessary steps concerning accounting, insurance and legal issues!
• All RDM associates are employees – no Independent Contractors
• All full-time representatives are required to carry 100/300 Auto Insurance
• All associates are covered by Workers’ Comp Insurance
• All RDM associates sign an employment agreement
• RDM is covered by $6 Million Business Liability Insurance
• All payroll, taxes & benefits processed by ADP
RDM can provide customized electronic updates in a format that meets each client’s needs.
• Updates in Excel format (e-mailed weekly)
• Customized report includes parameters that each vendor selects:
○ How many out of stocks?
○ How many shelf tags were installed on this visit?
○ How many cases did the store order?
○ What is the section size?
○ Competitive information
○ What member of store management did RDM contact?
○ Comments regarding the difference RDM made on each call
- Customized Retail Forms
- Electronic Summary Reports
- Customized Retail Route Sheet
- RDM Mapping Software