Raleigh District Manager
We will NOT accept emails or phone calls about this position.
RETAIL DETAIL MERCHANDISING (RDM) provides merchandising services to the Food, Drug and Mass Class of Trade. RDM is located in Sanford, Florida and has been in business since 2003. We are a successful business with continuous growth year after year. RDM is a very employee-focused company providing a comfortable work environment, above average compensation and the opportunity for career growth.
RDM’s services include category resets, new item blitzes, continuity coverage, point-of-sale material installation, data collection and weekend and holiday surge coverage.
RDM provides retail service in stores such as CVS, Publix, Walgreens and Winn Dixie for companies such as Bayer, General Mills and Johnson & Johnson.
You can visit our web site at: www.rdmerchandising.com
RDM is looking for long-term associates that can grow within our company.
Due to our growth, RDM is currently looking to expand our team with the addition of a District Manager in Raleigh area.
Candidate MUST be located in Raleigh or a surrounding area.
- Early mornings required
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel within assigned region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia.
- Proof of current auto insurance coverage
- Background check will be made on all new candidates.
- Previous experience in the Food, Drug or Mass Class of Trade.
- Candidates MUST be familiar with Excel and Outlook software.
- Detail-oriented, experienced team player.
- Should be Internet savvy.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage 10 – 15 retail representatives
- 40 – 50 hours Monday – Friday
- Travel 3 – 4 days per week
- Work with Retail Reps 3 days per week
- In-home administration 1 day per week
- Building relationships with Store Management.
- General merchandising duties including product placement, sales & resets.
- Ability to perform physical aspects (lift up to 50 lbs.)
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Salary based upon experience
- Annual Bonus based upon individual’s performance
- Auto allowance, Auto Insurance and Cell Phone
- Health insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401(k)
- Reimbursement of all travel expenses
- Paid Vacations, Personal Days and Major holidays